Terms and Conditions
Any bookings made online are not valid until acknowledged directly by the property via email or phone and the deposit has been deducted from your credit card.
While every effort is made to ensure that the information available that is provided from the property is correct, we cannot guarantee that they are free from errors or faults.
By booking accommodation with Steele Hotels and Apartments Pty Ltd you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Monday – Sunday: 7.00am – 8.00pm*
Public Holidays: 9.00am – 5.00pm*
*These times are subject to change. If changes do occur new times will be posted at reception.
If arriving outside these hours please contact us (during office hours) on the day of ArrivalPH07 4723 4644
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Where a booking has been confirmed by the receipt of a deposit, the tariff quoted will be honoured.
- To confirm a booking, a deposit of 1 night’s accommodation is to be paid at the time of booking with the balance paid on the day of arrival (excludes Special Events).
- For Special Events, a deposit of 1 night’s accommodation is to be paid at the time of booking with the balance paid two weeks prior to arrival. If making a booking within the two weeks prior, accommodation charges must be paid in full (100%) at time of booking. (This would include V8 Supercars, Easter, Christmas, Cowboy Home Games, all Advertised Events / Sporting Carnivals held at Riverway / Tony Ireland Stadium / 1300 Smiles Stadium and all School / Public holidays).
Change of Dates
- Booking dates can be altered subject to availability at the discretion of Management.
Accommodation rates may be adjusted accordingly.
- Once a booking is in house date cannot be altered in any way, except for extensions where available.
- Standard bookings cancelled within 48 hours of arrival will incur 1 Nights cancellation fee (excludes Special Event time periods). If cancelled on Day of Arrival full accommodation fees apply.
- Special Events cancelled within 14 days may incur full charges. (Special Events include V8 Supercars, Easter, Christmas, Cowboys Home Games, all Advertised Events / Sporting Carnivals held at Riverway / Tony Ireland Stadium / 1300 Smiles Stadium and all School / Public holidays).
- No amendment or changes to bookings once in-house
10 % Deposit Required at Time of Booking
40 % Paid (2) Months Prior to Arrival
50% (Final Balance) Paid (1) Month Prior to Arrival
- If a booking is cancelled within 3 Months of Arrival the initial 10% Deposit is Non-Refundable
- If a booking is cancelled within 2 Months of Arrival the initial 40% Deposit is Non-Refundable
- All Group bookings cancelled within 1 Month of arrival will forfeit all deposits paid
- All guests are required to provide credit card details on arrival to cover any incidental charges that may be incurred throughout their stay.
Incidental charges would include but are not limited to:
- Loss or Damage of Apartment property
- Loss or Damage of Room Keys
- After hours call outs not considered an emergency
- Any additional cleaning considered over any above normal expectations
- Deodorization of cigarette smoke (All Rooms are non-Smoking)
- Unlawful activation of the Fire Alarm System
- Late checkout fees for departures after 10am not previously arranged with Management
- It is a condition of your occupancy that the Owners of the premises are not liable for the damage to or the loss of property which the occupier or his guests may bring onto the premises
- All occupants agree to abide by the Body corporate Bi-Laws throughout their stay (A copy of the Bi-Laws are available on request)
Cleanliness/Damages to Apartments
Guests are required to leave apartments in a clean manner. An extra cleaning charge may apply if the apartment has been left in a less than satisfactory state – this charge to be applied at the discretion of Management. Guests will be held liable for any damage to or losses in the apartment.
Apartment Cleaning / Servicing
- Departure Clean – Occurs after all stays regardless of length of stay
- Weekly Service – Occurs once only during a 7+ night stay and every week thereafter and includes the replenishing of linen.
- Daily Service – not included on the property in offered rates unless previously arranged. Available at added cost.
Management will endeavour to grant any requests made by a guest however these requests cannot be guaranteed.
Specific Room Number and or Specific Floors are on a request basis only and can’t be guaranteed as they are subject to availability.
- Your allocated parking space is located in the basement of the same building as your apartment at Itara or in a designated bay in gated complex at Jacana – there is a Height limit of 2.2 Meters.
- Park only in your allocated car park/s. All guest parking bays are clearly numbered on the pavement. We advise that you park your vehicle in the security/gated parking.
All Units are non-smoking. Smoking is Not permitted inside any units. Smoking is Only permitted on unit balconies – providing all balcony doors and windows are closed. In the event that smoking has occurred in an apartment the guest will incur a cleaning charge of up to $150.
Itara & Jacana Apartments are NOT pet friendly. (A copy of the Body Corporate Bi-Laws are available on request)
On behalf of Steele Hotels and Apartments Pty Ltd we would like to thank you for choosing to book your accommodation with us and we look forward to welcoming you to our property.
Shaun & Debora Steele
Onsite Property Managers
Ph 07 4723 4644
Fax 07 4723 4633